CONQUER YOUR STAIRS
If you want the freedom of mobility in your home and find stairs difficult or impossible to manage, Liftavator’s SL-1000 could be the ideal solution for you. Glide up and down in comfort and safety using the onboard controls or with the help of remote control operation. The constant-charge battery operation means that your stairlift works even through a power failure giving you peace of mind.
- Constant-charge battery operation throughout the rail to ensure that the stairlift is always charged and ready to go, even if there is a power failure (several cycles of up/down)
- Comfort foam seat and back rest with wipe-clean synthetic leather
- Adjustable arm width (up to 21″/533mm wide) and capacity up to 350 lbs
- On-board controls with soft start and smooth stop operation
- Seat swivels and locks into position for safe on and off seating, retractable seat belt
- Infrared (wireless) remote control included
- Obstruction sensors located on the carriage and the anti-skid fold-up footrest to stop the chair if it meets an object in both up or down travel directions
- Folds up to less than 14″(35cm) to allow easy access to the stairs when unit is not in use
- Reliable rack and pinion drive with sturdy, aluminum rail construction
- Unit can be mounted on either side of stairs determined at time of installation
- Fast installation and onboard diagnostics to identify any service issues
- Options: Flip-up rail to accommodate door or entrance way at base of stairs, emergency stop button, overspeed brake and radio frequency remote
NOTE: commercial use varies by region, consult LIFTAVATOR for details.