Designed for use in commercial projects as a LULA elevator
Look and feel of a high-rise elevator in a more affordable package
Fully automatic, hydraulic operation with optional sliding doors – also suitable for residential applications
The Liftavator LULA provides accessibility in commercial applications under the Limited Use/Limited Application code. Well-suited for schools, places of worship and other public buildings for up to three stories, the Orion is an industry mainstay. The fully automatic operation with two-speed sliding doors can service up to 6 stops and can be configured to meet ADA guidelines. Less costly than a full passenger elevator, with space-saving construction requirements, the Orion is a value-priced choice.
Affordable Commercial Low-Rise
- 1:2 cable hydraulic drive system with gradual acceleration and deceleration, makes for a smooth ride
- Quiet operation from submersed pump and motor
- Pit depth of 14″ (355mm) and minimum overhead of 120″ (optional 110″) is easier to accommodate than standard commercial elevators
- Rated for up to 1400 lb (635kg), with spacious cabs available
- Fire-rated steel panel cab interior in choice of white or black with optional laminate panel overlays available. Full stainless steel cab also available.
- Stainless steel fixtures with lit indicators for the cab operating panel and hall call stations, automatic cab on/off lighting
- Safety features include: emergency battery back-up for lowering and interior lighting, emergency stop and alarm buttons, emergency manual lowering, safety brakes
- Standard two-stop operation can be increased to 6 stops over a maximum of 300″ (higher travel available where code permits)
- Configurable for one door or two doors with straight-through access for ADA-compliant projects
- Options include: steel panels with plastic laminate in a variety of colors, brass fixtures, 90″ door configurations, hands-free phone, telephone cabinet with choice of finish, free recall service, overspeed governor/valve, two-speed steel doors in black, architectural white or stainless steel
Ensure that your LULA elevator is installed to comply with local and national code. Talk to us today about how the LULA elevator can fit your needs.